29.6.09

A kind of try

Just a draw

Ehem, ehem, citizens from Holland, Belgrade, Bratislava, Jakarta, California, Leuven, Sri Lanka:

I've been considering writing in english too, because it’ll be hard to me learn (and write) in the language from the each and everyone who visit this space… i hope you understand me.

By the way, thanks so much for take a time to come here and read me. I enjoy (a lot) knowing somebody, somehow, talk with me beyond the borders. So, greetings for all of you from Xalapa, Veracruz, México.

Mis saludos y agradecimientos van por igual a toda la gente de Ecatepec, Guadalajara, Apizaco, Querétaro, Veracruz, México, Tijuana, Orizaba, Xalapa, Torreón, Ecuador y Eche (España), Comunidad Valenciana, que también se dan una vueltecita por acá.

¡Un abrazo grande para todos!

In english:

My gratitude and greetings are the same for all the people from Ecatepec, Guadalajara, Apizaco, Querétaro, Veracruz, México, Tijuana, Orizaba, Xalapa, Torreón, Ecuador and Eche (Spain), who also gave a tour around here.

A big hug for all of you!

No hay comentarios: